Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jam-Sketches







I was lucky to find that my Dad had a scanner down at his house, so I took advantage of it while I'm here. Even if they are just silly things.

Just a few things I doodled while listening to a couple great CD's I got for Christmas. My Mom took a leap of faith and bought me a Flaming Lips CD, which ended up being amazing. I definitely suggest Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots by them. And then there's 2 Porcupine Tree jams too.

I know they're just sketches, and nothing to go on. I just wanted to post something instead of getting on the habit of letting a blog rot. No way! I just saw Golden Compass, and feeling much more artsy than I have in the past couple days, so there's some motivation lingering around here somewhere. Anyway, there's those. Distracted, jumped around, short jam-sketches.


No comments: